- We kindly ask that all users do not attend any event if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Tickets for all events will only be bookable in groups of 2, 4 and 6.
- Groups must arrive together and stay in their social bubble of no more than 6 people during the event.
- Please always keep at least 1m apart from all other attendees.
- Masks must be worn at all times whenever users are not sat down.
- All events will be all seated, with table service for purchasing food & drinks.
- Where possible we ask that all food & drinks orders are placed via our app.
- Do not approach the bar at any time.
- Please use hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon arrival & regularly during the event.
- Details must be provided for NHS Test and Track when entering the venue to permit entry.
- We ask all users to respect and use the new one-way system in place at the venue.
- Please only leave your seat to go to the toilet and wear a mask whenever you are not seated.
- This performance will have a strict 6.15pm curfew.
- An updated list of rules and guidelines will be sent to you the week of the performance.
- The Cheese and Grain management will have a strict ejection policy for anyone breaking these rules.
Due to phenomenal demand we have added a special matinee performance with Beans On Toast. Doors for the event open at 3.30pm, with support from 4pm and Beans himself set to take to the stage at 4.50pm . The event will have a strict 6.15pm curfew.
Cheese & Grain, Market Yard, Justice Lane, Frome, Somerset, BA11 1BE
We can be contacted on 01373 455 420 or click the Contact button at the bottom of this page.
Taking care of your ticket
Your ticket's barcode is unique. Don't share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket without your knowledge.