- We kindly ask that all users do not attend any event if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Tickets for all events will only be bookable in groups of 2, 4 and 6.
- Groups must arrive together and stay in their social bubble of no more than 6 people during the event.
- Please always keep at least 1m apart from all other attendees.
- Masks must be worn at all times whenever users are not sat down.
- All events will be all seated, with table service for purchasing food & drinks.
- Where possible we ask that all food & drinks orders are placed via our app.
- Do not approach the bar at any time.
- Please use hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon arrival & regularly during the event.
- Details must be provided for NHS Test and Trace when entering the venue to permit entry.
- We ask all users to respect and use the new one-way system in place at the venue.
- Please only leave your seat to go to the toilet and wear a mask whenever you are not seated.
- All performances will have a strict 10pm curfew.
- An updated list of rules and guidelines will be sent to you the week of the performance.
- The Cheese and Grain management will have a strict ejection policy for anyone breaking these rules.
Lucy Spraggan is very well known for her appearance on UK’s The X Factor, but has spent the years since then achieving credibility and acclaim for her song writing and individuality.
She has released 5 albums in 6 years, the last 2 reaching number 12 in the Official UK chart and all of her albums reaching top 40.
She has toured consistently around UK, EU, US and Scandinavia, and adds her first Australian tour this year.
Lucy signed to Cooking Vinyl Worldwide in 2018 and her next album is currently been written for an October 2020 release.
Selling on average over 30,000 hard tickets a year and performed at festivals including Glastonbury, Barrowland, Y Not, Belladrum, Greenbelt, Camper Calling, Kendal Calling.
Lucy is a real role model for LGBTQ and is listed in the top 100 influential women in LGBGTQ.
Support from – THE DUNWELLS
There may only be two members with the same surname, but The Dunwells are very much a band of brothers.
Their tenacity and spirit have brought the band members a long way since their school days. Joe Dunwell and his elder brother Dave grew up in a musical household and fondly recall flipping through their dad’s Bob Dylan and Beatles records, as well as hearing their mum singing along to Motown. Bassist Rob Clayton has been Dave’s best friend since childhood—in fact it was the Dunwell brothers’ dad who taught Rob how to play bass. The Dunwells’ songwriting has grown over the years since school, enriched by extensive US and UK touring in support of the band’s 2013 debut, Blind Sighted Faith. “There were so many euphoric moments on tour, and we’ve tried to capture those feelings in the new songs,” says Dave. Those memorable moments included an appearance on Late Night With Jay Leno and performances at Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits Fest and the Bonnaroo Festival, as well as sold out shows across the UK.
The band has continued to grow and have toured extensively throughout the UK, Europe and the US and have recently supported Australian artist Pete Murray around sold out shows in mainland Europe. In 2019, the band released their new album “Something in the Water” on May 17th and have since played over 30’s festivals in 2019 followed by supporting both Pete Murray and Scouting for Girls on tours around the UK and Europe.
Cheese & Grain, Market Yard, Justice Lane, Frome, Somerset, BA11 1BE
We can be contacted on 01373 455 420 or click the Contact button at the bottom of this page.
Taking care of your ticket
Your ticket's barcode is unique. Don't share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket without your knowledge.