- We kindly ask that all users do not attend any event if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Tickets for all events will only be bookable in groups of 2, 4 and 6.
- Groups must arrive together and stay in their social bubble of no more than 6 people during the event.
- Please always keep at least 1m apart from all other attendees.
- Masks must be worn in the venue and when queuing outside when users are not sat down.
- All events will be all seated, with table service for purchasing food & drinks.
- Where possible we ask that all food & drinks orders are placed via our app.
- Do not approach the bar at any time.
- Please use hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon arrival & regularly during the event.
- Details must be provided for NHS Test and Trace when entering the venue to permit entry.
- We ask all users to respect and use the new one-way system in place at the venue.
- Please only leave your seat to go to the toilet and wear a mask whenever you are not seated.
- All performances will have a strict 10pm curfew.
- An updated list of rules and guidelines will be sent to you the week of the performance.
- The Cheese and Grain management will have a strict ejection policy for anyone breaking these rules.
Mad Dog Mcrea blend a unique mixture of folk rock, pop, gypsy jazz, bluegrass and ‘shake your ass’ music. From self-penned songs of adventure, drinking, love and life, to traditional songs of gypsies, fairies, legless pirates and black flies – Mad Dog never fail to capture their audience with their infectious songs. In constant demand and having played just about every festival and two-bit, jibe-arsed dive in Christendom, Mad Dog Mcrea are, in every sense of the word, a live, band.
Matched with the unshakable dedication of their massive and “loyal-to-the-hilt”, fan base – Mad Dog Mcrea are more than just a very popular, festival act – with five albums under their belts, they are serious and acclaimed recording artists too. December 2019 saw Mad Dog Mcrea released a 5-track EP titled ‘It’s a Sign’.
The famous purple happy bus is fired up and ready for action, and there’s room for you – jump aboard!
Support from – HENRY WACEY
Henry Wacey is a folk rock musician from Somerset’s artistic hub, Frome. Henry has shared the stage with the likes of Mad Dog Mcrea, Beans on Toast, Funke and The Two Tone Baby, Nick Heyward and many more.
Cheese & Grain, Market Yard, Justice Lane, Frome, Somerset, BA11 1BE
We can be contacted on 01373 455 420 or click the Contact button at the bottom of this page.
Taking care of your ticket
Your ticket's barcode is unique. Don't share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket without your knowledge.